New York – If you think the U.S. economy remains healthy, change your perception. This opinion is to be conveyed manager of economic blogs, The Economy Collapse (TEC), yesterday.
Based on the survey they did, TEC says most Americans do not understand how bad the economy of their country today. For the sake of change that view, TEC was launched 10 surprising facts about the American economy.
Some of the facts were fairly awful. Want to know what the bad things? This is it.
1. Total U.S. debt now reaching 15 trillion dollars, up 4.4 trillion of debt amount when President Obama first took office.
2. The entire Bill Gates wealth was only able to finance the U.S. budget deficit for 15 days.
3. Currently, 48 percent of Americans live in poverty declared.
4. There are 33 percent more than in 2007 vagrant children.
7. One out of three Americans probably can not pay the rent in the next month if he lost his job, as mentioned in a survey.
8. U.S. Postal Company had $ 5 billion in losses this year.
9. One in seven Americans has more than 10 credit cards.
10. A survey shows that 77 percent of small businesses in America do not plan to add employees.